Username:

Password:

Author Topic: GORTUARY  (Read 1391 times)

PullingOutTheNails

• Butcherer Of The Weak
    • View Profile
Re: GORTUARY "Sacrificial Bloodletting" studio music video
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2011, 04:03:02 pm »
It actually sounds like he tightened up his playing a bit compared to the last few albums.  Pretty sweet solos as well but I'm still not really into these guys.  I suspect this release will do well for them.

Sid

• Babykiller
  • My balls itch
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GoreSoakedArmo
    • View Profile
Re: GORTUARY "Sacrificial Bloodletting" studio music video
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2011, 10:32:00 am »
The solos are fucking awesome, but I am not a fan of the music either.
They are great musicians, but it's not my kind of style.
The mind makes or breaks a person. There's no such thing as a "hardgainer". Calling yourself the term has already put a limit on what you can achieve naturally. I believe in the term "hard-worker".

Tocci

• Administrator
  • Butcherer Of The Weak
  • GRIND.FRESH.DAILY
    • AOL Instant Messenger - HeavenShallBurn
    • View Profile
Re: GORTUARY
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2012, 08:56:55 pm »
Taken from Brutal Bands FB page:

GORTUARY Signs with Brutal Bands

We are proud to announce California’s brutal death metal quintet GORTUARY have just signed a world wide multi-album contract with US record label Brutal Bands. After releasing two full length albums, “Manic Thoughts Of Perverse Mutilation” and “Awaking Pestilent Beings” through Sevared Records, GORTUARY are now hard at work composing material for their third full length album, with plans to enter the studio Fall 2012.

Gortuary guitarist Andres Guzman comments: “We have had our eye set with Scott/Brutal Bands for a couple of years now, but felt strong enough to fully capture his interest after our second album was released. So we are incredibly honored to finally reach the point where our hard work will finally match a hard working label such as his to move forward for a long lasting relationship.”

Scott of Brutal Bands adds: “I was fortunate enough to see this band live in San Diego in 2010, and their performance was absolutely crushing. So with that said, I’m very pleased to finally have them onboard with Brutal Bands. Having previewed some of their new material, I’m confident that the addition of GORTUARY will further solidify our roster and together take their band and this label to higher levels.”
I dont like this, so i am going to make post saying I dont like it.

Internetz

Nev

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2012, 09:36:04 pm »
Whoa rad!! Just did aome work for
These guys, congrats!!

TheCastillo

• Maggot
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2012, 10:44:40 pm »
oh shit...now i am even more excited!

Keyser

• Babykiller
    • MSN Messenger - blooddrenchedexecution@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Thrashocore
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2012, 08:05:22 am »
I though their new album was already recorded and about to be released by Pathologically Explicit Recordings. Guess I was wrong. Great news anyway, Gortuary is one of the few USBDM bands that really stand out and Brutal Bands a high quality label. Perfect match.

patologico

• Babykiller
  • brutal as hell!!!
    • MSN Messenger - patologic69@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • PATHOLOGICALLY EXPLICIT RECORDINGS
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2012, 05:10:38 pm »
I though their new album was already recorded and about to be released by Pathologically Explicit Recordings. Guess I was wrong. Great news anyway, Gortuary is one of the few USBDM bands that really stand out and Brutal Bands a high quality label. Perfect match.

you are not wrong at all...the band was signed by pathologically explicit but soem days ago a got a message fromt he band telling me that brutal bands wans them in their rooster as i haven´t signed any contract..the story ends as you know right now!!